Headquartered in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, GSH and its group of companies is one of the largest helicopter operators in Canada.
Discovery Mining Services is a mining service and expediting company serving the needs of companies operating throughout Canada.
Air Tindi operates a diversified fleet of fixed-wing aircraft and offers air ambulance, tourism, cargo transport, charter flying and scheduled service across Canada’s north.
Discovery Air Defence Services is the prime supplier of Airborne Training services to the Canadian Army, Navy and Air Force.
Discovery Air Inc.’s Class A common voting shares and unsecured debentures trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (symbols DA.A and DA.DB.A, respectively).
Discovery Air Technical Services (DATS) is a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO 23-10) with a wide range of capabilities. We are authorized to perform maintenance and modifications on all U.S. registered aircraft as listed in the U.S./Canada bilateral agreement (Ref. CFR 43.17) and under EASA 145 (European Aviation Safety Agency).
Quality & Technical Records Administrator
Location: Mesa, AZ
Advanced Training Systems International Corp. is a U.S. airborne training services company based in Mesa, Arizona. It currently owns a fleet of ten Douglas A-4 Skyhawk aircraft and offers airborne training services, including, among other services, tactical “Red Air” services, fighter lead-in training, electronic warfare, radar theory and other combat tactics. ATSI Corp. is committed to recruiting and retaining the best talent in the aviation industry and is currently in search of a Quality and Technical Records Administrator to join the Quality team.
- Certificate of Conformance – tracking and monitoring of all Certificates of Conformance related to the aircraft parts
- Logbook verification in computer based tracking system (AMS), ensure that all work recorded in the original aircraft journey logbooks have work reports in AMS as per procedure
- Copying and shipment of original Technical Records (Engine Books, Logcards) as per procedure in order to back up new Engine Test Cell
- Conduct investigations on behalf of technicians of technical records and related data for accuracy
- Keep lists of technical records held in archives up to date, i.e. Journey Logbook pages, and original Journey Logbooks
- Review of Aviation Life Support Equipment (ALSE) in AMS and disseminate for tracking in the operations dBase (Lotus), track and filing all Helmet Inspection sheets to ensure they are received
- Document distribution of maintenance manual (Maintenance Control and Process Manual –MCPM) – track, file and maintain all Transmittal Records received according to procedure
- Assist with the review of all Monthly Reviews, including Calendar items, Manual Next Dues for O2 bottles and regulators, engine inspections, ALSE, Calibrated Tooling & Equipment reports
- Technical Library- monitor and ensure subscriptions are up to date
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time-to-time
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Good Organizational Skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Ability to rigorously apply, follow and maintain rules, regulatory requirements, procedures and processes
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Positive Can-Do Attitude
Apply for the position
Every year, residents of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut pursuing an aviation-related career in the North can each receive one of 16 $5,000 scholarships from a fund sponsored by the NWT Department of Transportation, Nunavut Department of Economic Development and Transportation, Discovery Air, Keewatin Air, North-Wright Airways, and First Air. The scholarships are offered to full-time residents of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut (two year minimum residency - a combination of continuous residency in both territories would be accepted to meet the residency requirement) pursuing full-time aviation-related studies. The studies can be related to airline or airport operations or management, aircraft maintenance, and pilot training.
If you would like to concentrate on flying aircraft while knowing you are in the safest hands around, our team of maintainers will take care of all aspects of managing your fleet.
Discovery Air Fire Services operates with four divisions
Discovery Air Fire Services has been active in the aviation industry for over 60 years and is organized into four operating divisions; Fire, Charter, Imagery and Training.Read More
Discovery Air International was established to expand Discovery Air’s range of specialty aviation services domestically and internationally and will focus initially on executive charter, medevac and repatriation services out of Western Canada with its primary base and main operations based out of Calgary, Alberta.
The Northlinx Network brings together many of the GSH Aboriginal Joint-Venture Partnerships allowing all participants to benefit from pan-territorial mega-projects requiring helicopter services in the North. Presently there are twelve partnerships operating in this profitable model around the NWT and Nunavut. On top of that, Air Tindi has an additional four Aboriginal partnerships and Discovery Mining Services has two.
We are committed to providing our customers with specialty aviation solutions whenever and wherever they are required. Our pilots, maintainers, logisticians and administrators operate with precision and pride in some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Discovery Air is committed to recruiting and retaining the best talent in aviation industry. By joining Discovery Air you will have the opportunity to participate in a unique and dynamic environment focused on growth, entrepreneurship, innovation and teamwork.
Discovery Aviation Academy is a flight school based in Sudbury, Ontario that offers many different types of pilot flight training to meet the needs of all aspiring aviators.